Please check our Facebook page for current updates. We will be having different "Sales" and "Specials" all summer long that will be announced on our Facebook page.
We have a new email address for Freaktoyz, the new email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We here at Freaktoyz Collectibles are committed to helping make your collectable search easier! With thousands of items in stock at all times we will have the items you are looking for.
We have been collectible toy paleontologists since 1995. Here at Freaktoyz Collectibles our customers have always come first. This is our story.....
We started selling toys because of Melanie's love of wrestling. After we got married Melanie and I would go to flea markets looking for wrestling figures that her grandfather would buy her when she was a little girl. After loosing all of her things over the years she had the need to find replacements for them. At the flea markets we would find a lot of "box lots" where you would have to buy a whole box of items not just the one or two you wanted out of the box. After buying several of these box lots we had a big collection of items that we didn't want to collect ourselves. At that point we decided to sell at flea markets ourselves, that was a great way to get rid of the extra things that we accumulated in buying Melanie's wrestlers. We learned quickly what to buy and what to avoid with toys. The market for toys was huge then. It was 1995 and everyone had money, no eBay, and shows were great! But here comes eBay, it changed everything, shows started to slip away and now people could buy things from their house that we had to scour the city to get. We quickly adapted and changed the parameters of the game. More and more we went to old vintage toys and used things. We could find them fairly easy and cheaply and could sell them fast for a quick turn around. You always have to be ahead of the curve, try and see the next big thing. We felt that we had got pretty good at it. Now we spend a good amount of time doing research into what is hot, what is on the down side and what we should try to sell next.
Melanie and I had talked many times over the years about opening our own store. We even looked at a couple dozen store fronts over the years. For one reason or another it just never was the right time. Well, February 8th 2011 was the right time! That was the date that Freaktoyz Collectibles finally opened our first store. That brings us to today, welcome to Freaktoyz Collectibles!
Here are the Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Where did you get ALL this stuff?
A: We have been doing this since 1995 and a lot of it is inventory we have been accumulating for years. As far as all the things that we get in stock now, 90% of my inventory walks through the door. I am always buying. I buy collections big and small. The other 10% comes from estate sales, auctions, toy shows, flea markets, and even other dealers from all over the country. Every day I end up buying more things.
What do you buy, what are we really looking for right now?
A: Right now, we are looking for Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Movie Maniacs, action figures, super heroes, metal lunchboxes, He-man, Thundercats, and tons and tons of other older toys. If you're not sure if I'll be interested in a toy or a collection, give us a call.
Is there anything we do not buy?
A: Yes, at this time I am not interested in Sports Cards or CCG's. If you're not sure, give us a call.
How long have you been in business?
A: We have been selling at toy shows and flea markets since 1995.
How long have you been in this location?
A: We opened this store in February 2011
Do you ever sell on eBay?
A: Yes we do, there are things that just won't sell in Sheboygan so having buyers worldwide helps sell those things.
Are you hiring?
A: No, we are not hiring at this time.
Do you have gift certificates?
A: Yes, gift certificates are available. Stop by or give us a call for more info.
When do you think you will have the item I am looking for?
A: Seeing as we do not buy anything from distributors it is impossible to say when we will be able to find it at a good price for you.